Tuesday 30 June 2015

The way life is

I saw something this morning on my way to work which pricked my heart. It got me thinking and wondering what life is to individuals. Life to me, as a working youth, at least the ME scurrying to work so as not to clock in late,  means living while trying to make ends meet.
There I was, rushing down to get a bus, Trying not to get my blouse rumpled and @dsame time clutching my bag with all d strenght I could spare. In my bid to catch up with d first bus I caught sight of, I ran into a beautiful lady who was dressed in a flowery yellow top and  grey leggings.  My next instinct was to look up and mumble an apologetic 'sorry' to her. Looking up , I knew something was wrong. What was suprising, she didn't wait to size me up with her eyes, she just kept swaying down the road.
Watching her sway along, I noticed she had no shoes on, she had no bag on her, she had nothing. She was acting weird and unseemingly, mumbling 'only God knows what' to herself and she was walking zig zaggedly. That's was when it dawned on me. That pretty girl was in the early stage of insanity...saddening.
There she was, swaying to the beat of insanity, dancing to the rhythm her head forms, JUST LIVING. LIFE, to her, is nothing. LIFE, to her is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment