Tuesday 30 June 2015

Let's review my life..lol

Ok, here we are. Let me give you a brief insight into my fascinating  lifestyle *smiles.
Let me start by saying I'm a young lady of twenty six. I should be married, but I'm not and my mum is starting to make this house look like hell *sobs*. What's better, I'm single! And I love every bit of my single life. I love to stay indoor, preferably in my room (which is probably why I'm single, not like I care tho) , I have very few friends who I cherish dearly. like most of y'all, social media is my escape greenland..i practically cook on facebook, eat on BBM and undehydrate(if there's any word like that) on Twitter, sleep on instagram and wake up on Linda Ikeji Blog.
I love to sing! You should hear my voice, I probably sound better dan that frog you hear all the time *shrugs*.
I love all genres of Literature, but poetry is my favourite. And yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in fairy tales..and Yessss! I love cartoons.
I love God! He's the all time biggest factor in my life.
Like PMB, I belong to everybody...including you.  *opens teeth. What else is worth knowing about me ooooo...Hmmmmm, erm... i'l tell you all as soon as I remember. Enjoy this ride with me. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment