Wednesday 1 July 2015

words of a bereaved mother.

I prayed to have you and I did. I had you in my womb for months, it was the best change my body has ever gone through. I watched you grow every second, minute and day. I saw you form as my stomach formed. I felt your emotion, I felt your happiness and all. I felt you kick, I fed you the best meal right there inside me. I woke up each day praying for that D-day when you would come out and see my face. I was waiting patiently to see your innocent face, to hold your tiny hand in mine, to cradle your small body in my hands while I sing you a melodious lullaby. I painted your room blue cos your dad is a Chelsea fan and we were expecting you to be too.
But today I'm sad and downcasted. I lost you my precious baby, I lost you today...at 7months. Just when I felt my victory was near, just when I felt you would finally taste our good life. But no, Fate had a different plan.
I love you dearly my beloved. Your dad and I would try again for you. I would leave your room just the way it is. I would leave your clothes folded and waiting for you. I would leave your toys right where they are and i'd put my womb in good shape just for you. I hope you come back to me again my precious. I waited to have you and i'l gladly wait to have you again.

Love
Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment